mardi 22 novembre 2011

The best language school I've attended ...

I have been to CLE twice this year, and can thoroughly recommend it. The classes are small (there were no more than 6 in any of my classes), the teachers are enthusiastic and very helpful, the lessons are well-structured, the class materials are excellent. There are a lot of additional study materials, and information about the area, with advice on trips you can make etc. Unfortunately (due to family commitments) I was only able to stay for a week each time; two weeks (or longer!) would allow time to make use of the library and explore Tours and the Loire châteaux. I stayed in the home of a very friendly woman, and on each of my visits was able to immerse myself in the French language, speaking hardly any English. I am looking forward to my next visit.
Ann B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire